My Liquidity Partner is a way of making your coins create an extra source of passive income for you without spending hours in front of the charts.
My Liquidity Program utilizes your coins within the liquidity pools, run on Uniswap, with our advanced algorithms and experts we are able to give our Liquidity Partner’s a WEEKLY return on your position. We offer you a guarantee that we’ll match your ETH or BTC with our own pledged coins.
Why become a Liquidity Partner?
Our liquidity partners receives a weekly partnership fee starting at 0.75% on their Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Shiba (SHIB), Ape Coin (APE), and USDC (*Limited time offer & other promotional offers may apply). Partner can choose either to receive weekly payouts or “Hyper-Compounding” option.
No lock-in period
Liquidity partner must sign “Liquidity Partner Agreement” and agree to terms and conditions.
Liquidity partner must submit proper identification and must be KYC approved.
My Liquidity Partner offers the “LP Protection Plan” assurance issued by a Dubai-based Law Firm to provide liquidity partners crypto capital preservation and a peace of mind.
What is a Liquidity Pool?
A Liquidity Pool is a collection of cryptocurrency coins used to engage in the collection of fees from within the trades. This is run and secured by the unique smart contracts that interact in the decentralized exchange.
How We Choose Our Pools
- BTC We are able to mitigate all risk from our partners side by engaging our matched coin allocation.
- The Total Value Locked (TVL) is $350M and increasing on a daily basis.
- The 24H trading volume is currently over $50+M, and steadily moving with an upward trajectory.
- The opportunity to collect $400K worth of fees within one POOL.
More About Our Liquidity Pool Options
BTC, SHIBA, and USDC pools are also available to our Liquidity Partner’s. The USDC pool has a slightly lower weekly return rate, but its virtues are counted for its stability (being a stable coin). Our BTC pool is for those who want to participate in a larger yield pool, as the minimum deposit is 1 BTC, and for our crypto natives who hold SHIBA, we also have a pool for you too!
- BTC, SHIB, ETH = Starting at 0.75%* Per Week.
- USDC = Starting at 0.75%* Per Week.
(*Limited time offer & other promotional offers may apply)
What Makes the MLP Token Unique?
- The MLP token is a loyalty reward token for our existing Liquidity Pool Partners as a show of appreciation for our Partners participation in our program.The token allows those who can’t afford to participate in the pool to join with the MLP token, and still reap rewards from the platform, whilst having access to immediate liquidity.
- The token will also be a staking and farming token, on a variety of
the largest decentralised exchanges.
- You are participating in a well trusted and secure platform.
- Our team of experts are available at any time to assist.
- 100’s of satisfied partners.
- Token holders will be able to donate or give their token to the Foundation, and act as a direct contributor to the Foundation’s Mission efforts. By donating your reward tokens to the Foundation, you will be providing support for the Foundation’s charity.
Whether you are an active Crypto Native or a newbie just starting out in the space, chances are that you want somewhere trustworthy to place your ETH or BTC, where you are guaranteed it’s position as well as its safety within the platform.
- Returns of 117% APR & 218% APY with Hyper-Compounding.
Guaranteed weekly return.
- Team of experts working from around the world.
- A skillfully developed platform, with complex smart contract
- By joining our program, not only are you guaranteed a weekly passive
income and reward, but also that a percentage of your participation
is donated directly to the Ruby Family Foundation.
- Our customer service agents are accessible everyday, every day.Highly secured platform, with 1000’s of successful payouts.
100% success rate.
- No Lock In period at all. You are able to withdraw at any time.
- KYC Secured. Each partner must complete a full KYC approval prior
- All permanent risk associated with pool management is absorbed
within the platform, and not by the Liquidity Partner.