To our valued Liquidity Partners,
We are always thankful for having you as part of our community and we are always looking for ways to bring to you the best-in-class services. We have been working hard to bring to you one such service that will no doubt elevate MLP to the next level.
We are very excited to announce our Liquidity Partner Protection Plan which is a robust and comprehensive mechanism that is being implemented in order to protect 100% of the funds of all our Liquidity Partners, without exception!
We have engaged a specialized crypto Law Firm which has started the process and steps for the full implementation and management of the entire service to ensure that it is watertight and operated to the utmost level of diligence and care.
All our liquidity partners will receive a complete guide that will include the full details and information on how you are protected by it, once all the process and steps are completed. In the meantime, we have included below a brief insight into what the LP Protection Plan will include:
• A pledged asset will secure the contribution from all Liquidity Partners. The value of this asset will always be higher than the total liquidity pool amount
• It will be implemented, managed and operated by an independent specialized crypto Law Firm, separate from all individuals in MLP
• Continuous and ongoing verification exercises will be undertaken by the Law Firm
• Liquidity Partners will always be kept up to date on the protection plan
• An official certification letter from the Law Firm will be circulated to the Liquidity Partners
We are sure that you will be as excited as us to hear this news and we are incredibly proud to be able to invest in and embed into MLP this high-end service for the benefit of our Liquidity Partners. This marks a huge upgrade to our operations and a sign that MLP is growing exponentially in the right direction. We are grateful to have you as a member of our Liquidity Partner community and we would like to thank you for being a part of this journey!
Please feel free to contact our core team for any questions you may have…