Ruby Family Foundation Mission
Ruby Family Foundation
The Giving Family
“Ruby Family Foundation is a fully transparent blockchain-based foundation wherein 100% of its funds are only allocated towards its mission with global outreach programs for children and mothers.
By addressing the major issues of poverty and lack of essential needs including access to basic medical assistance, it is fully operational without the need for any donations and a unique blockchain voting protocol where the community is the voice”
The Real Story…
- The Ruby Family Foundation receives a weekly profit allocation from liquidity pool partnership initiative.
- By becoming a liquidity partner, you are indirectly helping our outreach programs for children and mothers.
- The foundation will continue to address the major issues of poverty and lack of essential needs including access to basic medical assistance.
- The Ruby Family Foundation will be one of the first foundations on the blockchain with full transparency.
- 100% of the funds are allocated only towards the mission, this means zero amount is going to management and personnel.
- Team and management are all volunteering their time and resources for the foundation.
Food Distribution Initiative 2021 (Pakistan)
Ruby Family Fruit Stand (Rwanda)
Mission trip 2019 (Borders of Laos, Cambodia, & Vietnam)
Ruby Family Foundation is a component fund of the SDG Impact Fund (Tax ID# 46-2368538), which is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity as described in the Internal Revenue Code Sections 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1), and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi).
All money and property transferred to Ruby Family Foundation shall be an irrevocable gift to the charity.